Sr. Front-end Engineer (React)
This job offer is expired
We were recently honored to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Seattle (#4!), so check us out!
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer that will lead the design and implementation of Zipwhip's consumer facing web application. This role will help Zipwhip continue to deliver industry leading applications to businesses and consumers alike.
- Design, implement, and maintain the flagship Zipwhip web application, a large scale, feature rich productivity tool
- Solve problems related to streaming user content, real time notifications, and large data sets
- Bring new features and functionality to reality with insight into UX best practices while still maintaining support for business customers on aging browsers, (IE8/9)
- Develop rock solid releases ensuring the Zipwhip SLA's are always at the forefront
- Several years of frontend development experience
- Solid understanding and daily usage of the following technologies:
- React, Redux, ImmutableJS
- Testing frameworks mocha, chai etc.
- ES6: classes, async/await, destructuring, Babel
- Node: hapi, express
Bonus for understanding and usage of Relay (server & client), RxJS, Docker
- Competitive salary and equity
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Company-wide Friday lunches catered from local restaurant
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and matching 401k
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station and Ferry Terminal
- Ideal location in SODO neighborhood (across the street from Safeco Field!
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone
**At this time, we do NOT offer Visa sponsorship**
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow