← Back to all jobs
- taking on the lead development role in critical projects for our clients.
- taking ownership over client relationships by running sprint planning sessions and reporting on a project's status.
- developing informed opinions about new technologies and assessing their fit for a client's needs.
- architecting solutions for client projects in a variety of domains.
- backend work experience (e.g. Node, building APIs, Express, etc.)
- work experience with at least one frontend framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Ember, Meteor, etc.)
- familiarity with various data stores (e.g. key value, document, graph, relational)
- interest in or experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Our employees love working for us because of our:
- humble culture of learning and improvement.
- great healthcare and retirement benefits.
- flexible work hours and remote-friendly workplace.
- fun-loving attitude and accepting nature.
To apply: All instructions for applying can be found here (https://github.com/coshx/opportunities/tree/master/developer#coshx-developer-application). Trust us, it's easy!Apply now
You might also like
React Developer The App NestRemoteJuly 21
Contract Remote Full Stack Developer (located in the US) Twin TechnologiesRemoteMay 31