This job offer is expired
We are an interactive agency which means we build applications for our clients. Unfortunately this frequently forces us into more of a "Waterfall" development methodology. We're trying to address this by using Agile and iterative methodologies as much as possible. From a management perspective we're looking for folks who have experience with using and adapating agile practices to less than agile projects so we're looking for candidates familiar with agile processes but able to adapt to our project realties.
Skills & Requirements
- Gets thing done. We need someone who can help get our applications built and QA'd and out the door for our clients. Someone self-motivated with an eye towards getting applications over the finish line.
- Smart and solves problems. As a company our best asset is the ability to solve our clients problems. We’re known for this, you should be known for it too. Creative problem solvers are our best employees.
- Not afraid, and knows how to learn new technologies and stacks. Look we frequently get stuck with a development kit for a new platform, in a language which we don’t know with some bad docs which have been poorly translated from another language and a project that needs to be done.
- Understand the art of programming. Can you architect a solution that is scalable and clean? Do you understand what makes a good library? Are your apps future proofed?
- Understand the qualities that make for a good user experience and able to work closely with design teams on the usability of our apps.