What will you be doing?
- Build modern customer facing web applications using the latest technologies such as Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Evolve in an Agile and fast-paced environment, interfacing directly with our business and product teams.
- Write high quality, fault tolerant and maintainable code.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and sports/esports sponsorship industry.
- Constantly hone your skills by going to meetups and tech conferences, and share your learnings with the rest of the team.
What do you need?
- Experience and knowledge of using React, Flux/Redux and Node.js.
- Comfortable using browser developer tools and build tools such as Webpack.
- Experienced in designing, developing and extending complex systems.
- Take initiative and drive progress within the team.
- Be familiar with RESTful API designs.
- A real passion for technology and software engineering. We're looking for someone that genuinely enjoys their work. Someone that will take pleasure solving difficult problems, or optimizing our current systems.
- Team player and a good communicator.
- Mentor other engineers on the team.
What would be a plus?
- Having experience with other JS libraries (Vue, Angular, Ember, Polymer)
- Being familiar with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience in TDD
- Experience on Open Source
- Experience on Server-Side Rendering
Why you should join us:
- Great Healthcare, Vision, Dental plans
- 401k and stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive Compensation
- Yearly Hackathon
- Fun all-hands (Vegas, Wyoming, etc.)
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Great office, great people, 7 blocks from the beach!
Similar job offers in your area
Sr. UI Engineer with Tenable Tenable, Inc.Los Angeles, CA, USJuly 19
FLSenior Frontend Engineer Feather LoyaltyLos Angeles, CA, USJuly 10
Los Angeles, CA, USJuly 10
Sr. UI Engineer with Tenable Tenable, Inc.Los Angeles, CA, USJune 29
CIFull-Stack Engineer CoinCircle, Inc.Santa Monica, CA, USJune 18