Full Stack Engineer
This job offer is expired
Work You'll Do:
You will be working with a seasoned team of senior developers and designers on site in Central London, responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. You will work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes and research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
The Team You'll Join:
You'd be an addition to one of the strongest and most high profile Wipro Digital pods. This pod provides subject matter expertise for one of the UK’s leading retail bank.
To become a member of our team you should:
- Love clean code
- Stay up to date with the latest frameworks, tools, libraries etc.
- Be able to work in a team and communicate very well
- Be willing to work hard but at the same time play hard and have fun
- Have maybe played around with NodeJS on personal projects
- Ideally, have a Github account or some online presence
- Love to take part in technical discussions
- Attend meetups (SydJS, React Sydney, Node Ninjas etc)
- Be ready to take part in our kick-ass hackathons!
You should have advanced experience with:
- Responsive Design / HTML5
- CSS3 (SASS, LESS, etc)
- Version Control - eg Git
And ideally some experience with one or two of the following (commercial or personal projects):
- React.js / Redux / GraphQL / React Native
- Angular.js / Angular 2/4/5 / TypeScript
- MEAN or MERN Stack
- Webpack, Babel, Grunt, Gulp, NPM etc
- Continuous Integration
- Unit Testing / Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB