React / Redux Developer
React/Redux Developer Role
Advizr is headquartered in NYC and provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. We are seeking a Europe based, highly talented React/Redux Developer to join our rapidly growing company. Our team prides itself in working smarter, not harder. We offer full-time benefits and competitive salaries (cash and equity).
The Role: We are looking for a strong, innovative and highly autonomous React/Redux Developer. You will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of the Advizr platform including frontend technologies, develop high quality code, perform code review, write unit tests, and conform to the latest best practices.
- Highly motivated to build awesome software and take ownership for projects
- Collaborate with business partners to translate business into technical requirements
- Develop high quality code
- Perform code review
- Solve complex architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible.
- Work to simplify and remove bottlenecks
- Design and execute on an acceptance criteria and success metrics requirements driven process
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experienced in React/Redux and related libraries
- Production Experience with continuous integration
- Great sense of UI/UX design, develop rich user experience
- Strong analytical & coding skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Team player with a huge focus on team success
- Ability to work independently and with pair collaboratively
- Deep expertise in designing & developing rich, interactive data visualizations
- Strong understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and CSS-based designs
- Advanced in JQuery (we are migrating from JQuery to React and so we require expertise in both)
- Strong knowledge in SASS/CSS/HTML
- Exciting, welcoming, and challenging work environment. We’re located in the center of the Fintech revolution, so expect to become a part of that! You’ll be an integral part of a highly talented and incredibly smart team working to create the next big Fintech platform.
- Your well-being is important to us – that’s why we offer competitive salaries and benefits:
- Group health insurance
- Optional dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long term) insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- Discretionary bonuses
- Advizr is an equal opportunity employer.
****Candidates should be in or around the same time zone as Paris, France
****Relocation is not offeredApply now