Senior Full Stack Engineer
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
At OneLogin we are building identity management solution that enable organizations to Access the World™. Our engineers work hard to implement a wide range of services which are focused around security, high availability, and scalability within our infrastructure. You, as a senior engineer, will be responsible for architecting, developing, and analyzing mission critical services. This cross functional role assumes your collaboration with engineers and product managers to bridge the gap between frontend and backend systems, solving technical challenges for security and high performance, and architecting new solutions.
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Enjoy building secure, scalable, and reliable web microservices;
- Have experience building and solving problems for frontend and backend and stitch them together;
- Like collaborative environment and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Get things done;
- Like to think like a hacker;
- Mentor your team-mates.
- 7+ years of extensive hands-on programming experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable services;
- Knowledge of one or more cloud-based platforms such as AWS;
- Understanding of object oriented programming, testability and reusability;
- Experience with modern frameworks on backend and frontend.
Technologies we are working with:
- Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- NodeJS (Express)
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people
Similar job offers in your area
Front End Web Developer Cisco MerakiSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 19
San Francisco, CA, USJuly 13
THFrontend Engineer Telegraph HillSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 12
Full Stack Software Engineer -- Revolutionary E-Commerce Brandless, IncSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 03
Senior Software Engineer - Front End HOVER, Inc.San Francisco, CA, USJune 20