Senior Level React / Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
OverviewAt Burns Marketing, we burn with a passion to create innovation through connected technologies with the purpose of solving our clients’ business problems. We are a company comprising creatives, designers, producers, strategists, developers, and misfits spread across two offices in Denver and Loveland.
We are looking for a Senior Level React / Front-End Developer to jump-in and work with us on a large-scale project that is close to launch. We are looking for support in completing this project to prepare for launch, as well as post-launch support and development. This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), 4-week long contract engagement. Availability during the day, Monday through Friday, to work with our team, is a must.
- Hours: 40 hours per week – more may be available as well.
- Contract Length: 4 weeks, with the possibility to extend.
- Availability Required: Monday – Friday, daytime. Our workdays are generally 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, but not fixed or finite. Daytime availability required for collaboration with the team, check-ins, etc.
- Location: Remote
- Contract Start: ASAP
- Budget: hourly rate depending on experience
- React experience a must
- Webpack experience
- Redux experience a must
- SaaS experience a must
- Bootstrap experience a must
- Working with APIs with JSON data a must
What you will do
- Assist with building out the admin interface https://genesisui.com/demo/?template=root&version=1.8.14&framework=bootstrap4-react
- Assist with building out website UI built on React/Redux
- Bug fixes and support
- Will need to make independent choices on interface layout
- Post-launch fixes and support
To ApplyIf this sounds like you, and you are ready to jump into this fast-paced project, please send the following items to email@example.com:
- Portfolio / personal website
- Code Samples
- Hourly Rate
- Start date availability