Sr. Full Stack Developer (Open source)
Relocation to Houston will be offered for remote candidates seeking to move to Houston, TX
Our company is growing. We landed more enterprise clients and now need to hire 3 Developers. We will consider Jr. and Senior Developers for these roles. We have great platform that allows us to build highly configurable applications to help our clients manage business process.
- Plan, build and launch features for our products
- Work closely with our designers and project management team to craft well thought out user experiences
- Estimate development tasks and meet deadlines
- MUST have Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Physics or other similar disciplines is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience using current language(s) for web development is required.
- Experienced with PostgreSQL or Mongodb is HIGHLY preferred
- Backend development experience is AWESOME to have
- Experienced in UI development
- Demonstrated full cycle development leveraging Agile methodologies
- Ability to work and develop in Mac/Linux environment
Extra notes about Onit
- Company has great reviews on Glassdoor.
- We are located just outside downtown Houston, but we are moving to a new and bigger office this summer to the Galleria area.
- We are a Apple MacBook shop.
- We have a causal office dress code
- No parking expense for employees
- Kitchen is fully stocked with snacks
- Lunch is catered every Thursday in the office
- Offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental and STD & LTD BenefitsPaid time off package
- Company started in 2011, has been recognized as one the fastest growing firms in Houston
- Financially stable company. We are passed the startup phase and now have strong revenues from subscription deals we have landed.
- Well over 100 enterprise level clients: John Deere, Citi Group, AIG, PayPal, Colgate, McDonalds, ADM, Walt Disney, Cargill, Liberty Mutual and many others.
How to apply
Please submit in a PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.