Full Stack Engineer
Join a fast-growing company, and help us change an antiquated industry with an awesome team! We want to hear from you!
We are looking for a solid engineer and problem solver who can help us build products that are going to change the home and apartment rental industry. Knock has great traction, strong revenue growth (15%+ mo/mo past year), excited customers (much of our funding came from customers), and an ambitious product roadmap.
Projects you may work on:
- Public API, to extend our chat, messaging, and scheduling platform to any (every) developer who wants to integrate
- Real-time analytics platform thats helps our customers make decisions and improve their leasing performance
- Chatbots that work across SMS, Voice, and In-app
- Automated AdWords purchasing using predictive modeling
- Your ideas!
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work across the stack
- Shipped something at a start-up, or on your own
- Fast learner, can adapt to new tools/languages
- Team player that can ask good questions and collaborate
- Innate curiosity and drive to build great stuff!
- We prefer local candidates, but will consider remote candidates as well
- Backend Python and Node.js
- Frontend is mostly React, one app in Angular
- DB: Postgresql Redis and ElasticSearch, hosted on AWS
Compensation / benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity for all employees
- Medical insurance plan (company paid)
- Dental insurance plan (company paid)
- Vision insurance plan (company paid)
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid transportation
Are you using a different cool technology? Convince us to use it, and we will!
** In your cover letter and/or resume should include relevant links to: Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow, personal sites, projects, or anything that helps us see your talent! **
Our hiring process includes a few conversations to get to know you, and later you'll work on a project with our team. We aren't much for formal interview questions; we are more interested in how you work with others, and how you can execute and ship!
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow