Front End Engineer React/Redux
This job offer is expired
This company is a new kind of sleep company that believes in the power of sleep to change lives. Leveraging the knowledge, research and engineering expertise provided by its sister company they have created the first truly connected sleep system with smart technology designed to help you transform your sleep and wake to your full potential
- Collaborate with all other Tech Leads to define architecture & strategy.
- Create and implement standards and practices for developing code
- Keep up to date with modern frontend technology as it evolves, such as shared libraries & ways of compiling CSS & minifying JS
- Keep codebase lean & consistent - minimize complexity, prevent unnecessary divergence & duplication, remove what’s old & unused
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
- Ensure exceptional frontend performance, so that our mobile sites, apps, and websites delight our customers with their speed
- Coach and mentor the team.
- Technical background – an expert in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- Pro-active ability to dive into the code and troubleshoot
- Ability to communicate clearly to both engineers and business stakeholders
- Solution design experience, with demonstrable success in large-scale projects
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira