Web Application Developer
This job offer is expired
Here’s the scoop:
We're looking for a passionate Web Application Developer to help us build the next generation of GovSpend, a well-funded civic startup disrupting government procurement by aggregating, indexing, analyzing, and otherwise transforming government purchasing data. We're a Code for America Accelerator company and have an incredible team of seasoned executives and engineers. We work hard but maintain a casual work environment with a strong culture as a tech startup. As a new member of the GovSpend family, you'll work closely with our senior team members to implement critical pieces of our modern, forward-thinking architecture – learning many new technologies as you touch every part of the application’s source code.What you’ll do:
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or similar strongly preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Be proficient with React and MobX (Redux with selectors can work too).
- Have Production experience with NodeJS.
- Contribute to our open source repos (github.com/smartprocure). We’ve hired almost everyone that’s done so and interviewed all of them.
- Have exposure to NoSQL (Mongo, ElasticSearch, and Redis are used heavily here).
- Bachelors of Science degree in MIS, Computer Science or similar strongly preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.