This job offer is expired
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with users to build rich, interactive single page applications.
- Developing a full product from inception to production, including: identifying business needs, user experience, backend processing, and product evangelism.
- Pushing the limits of browser performance by building highly responsive web front-ends using the latest technology.
- Innovation! Take your ideas and make them reality - we have some of the toughest problems to solve and the brighest minds to solve them.
- Collaborating with other software engineers, IT, teams, quants and trading desks.
Some of the key skills are:
- Ability to pick up new programming languages and technologies to suit the problem at hand
- Deep understanding of browser internals: HTTP, WebSockets, Rendering, etc.
- Knowledge of the Chrome developer tools
- Development on Linux or OSX systems; familiar with bash scripting
- Experience with some of the following: React, Backbone, Angular, and jQuery
- Full stack experience using back-end technologies like node.js, Python, or Ruby
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Nice to haves:
- ES6/2015 experience using Babel and/or Webpack
- Trading industry experience
- Experience innovating and developing quantitative visual displays