Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f) | Data Science Platform
This job offer is expired
The challenge: A sophisticated data science platform with a great user interface.
- We offer a flexible data platform enabling businesses to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations. Our mission is to combine sophisticated data science with a great user interface and experience.
- Our frontend is an incredibly important part of our product. It makes our powerful analyses easily accessible. Your job will be to design and implement new features that allow our users to visualize and interact with their data.
React, Redux(-observable), ES6, Typescript, D3, Webpack
- You have a very solid understanding of separation of concerns, design patterns and testing.
- You enjoy a functional programming style.
- You have working experience with React, and a strong understanding of its core concepts.
- You see benefits in static typing - especially of core components and libraries.
- If you're interested in a UI-focused role, we appreciate a strong understanding of visual design and user experience principles.
- If you're interested in a role more focused on front-end application architecture, we appreciate a strong understanding of state management, application flow and server communication principles.
Let's schedule a brief 20-minute session to get to know each other.
How we work
- We strongly believe in the importance of uninterrupted time to get stuff done and quality over quantity when it comes to working hours. We prefer to keep our schedule meeting-light and work in a library-like atmosphere during the core hours.
- We believe the ability to give and get constructive feedback and express divergent ideas is crucial to make innovation come to life. We live a very open discussion culture and prefer the evaluation of ideas based on merit over top-down decision making.
- We believe that everybody should be able to find meaning in their work. We match assignments based on both ability and individual interests and discuss your progress and individual needs every 3 months.
- We don't see people as "resources" and genuinely care about each other. We also understand that there's more than fancy perks and cool events to people's satisfaction and engagement. We continuously work towards an environment providing a lot of autonomy, transparency and development opportunities and rely on everybody's feedback to hold us accountable for maintaining our high standards.