Lead Full Stack Developer - Exciting London Computer Vision Startup
This job offer is expired
The Company Over the next 5 years, digital technology and physical spaces will connect, enabling new industries across the fields of augmented reality, robotics, navigation and IoT. Scape Technologies is an early-stage startup in the heart of Shoreditch, London. The team is building cloud infrastructure allowing augmented reality content and services to be tied to specific locations in space. The company was founded in 2016 and secured seed funding in May 2017, led by one of Europe’s top seed funds. The Role As a Full-stack engineer at Scape, you will join the team developing internal applications for our operations. This will include everything from backend work, such as developing and testing API's and creating Docker containers, to frontend work that expands and improves the way teams internally and externally can interact with our data. Due to our fast moving nature you will operate autonomously at times and be largely responsible for investigating problems, deriving solutions and suggesting improvements. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced software engineer who is confident to take on any part of the full stack and anywhere along our powerful data processing pipeline, and has leadership experience.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics related subject
- Experience with Django and Flask
- Experience with front end frameworks React and Bootstrap
- Ability to navigate and utilize Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of Docker
- Intuitive understanding of database architectures and design
- Ability to modify and migrate relational databases
- Experience leading engineering teams
- Desire to make UI's as intuitive and simple as possible
- Strong spatial algorithmic intuition
Team Culture We are an ambitious young startup operating on the bleeding edge of computer vision research, and we are looking to rapidly expand our team. We need relentless self-improvers, who can play key roles in the company’s growth whilst helping to contribute to the team around them. We offer highly competitive salaries and generous equity packages.