Church Management Software Developer
What you will do:
- Follow Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration processes
- Communicate with team members of all roles regarding architectural decisions, progress on implementation of a user story, providing relevant knowledge, etc.
- Perform work at the Church Community Builder office to ensure frequent communication
- Coach and mentor other personnel in subject areas in which you have expertise
- Provide feedback to team members and assist in their personal growth
- Participate in (and sometimes lead) project activities such as daily standup meetings, show & tell sessions, planning games, and the like
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Church Community Builder Software
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all software development best practices and architectural guidelines
- Effectively develop software in a paired-programming model, where learning from and teaching each other is part of the culture
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field desired
- 3+ years of PHP experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. Facility is normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow