Sr. Front-End Engineer- SEO
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Tens of thousands of hungry Diners utilize our platform daily. Our goal is to find as many hungry people who aren’t currently using the platform and make sure that they get fed. As part of the growth team you’ll be focussing on rolling out a new SEO mobile user focussed landing experience, improving onboarding and diner retention through targeted multichannel communications.
You Should Have
- 5+ years experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications (e-commerce preferred)
- Strong knowledge of CSS Precompilers
- Extended history with one of the 3 major web frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Strong familiarity of server-side web technologies such as Nodejs, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience building and deploying cloud based serverless solutions. AWS Lambda a plus!
- Experience working in a test-driven development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with open source technologies is required and contribution to open source systems is a plus
- Experience guiding and mentoring junior developers
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Lead Software Engineer (Front End) React/Redux ingenium.agencyNew York, NY, USJune 04
Director of Engineering Development Guild DDI, Inc.New York, NY, USMay 24
New York, NY, USMay 24
Senior Frontend Engineer - React HelloFresh USNew York, NY, USApril 30
Senior Full Stack Engineer - React/Angular Northwestern MutualNew York, NY, USApril 24