The right person for this job is a team player who enjoys collaboration, discussing solutions, writing code, and building stuff. You work in an analytical way while being pragmatic and providing value.
- Proficient in React & Redux
- Experience with Webpack and developing build systems
- Understand principles of component-based architecture
- Knowledge of authoring libraries and maintaining them (NPM packages)
- Proficient in CSS/SCSS etc.
Good to have
- Experience with larger scale front-end applications
- Knowledge of service workers and progressive web apps
- Experience with CSS Modules, Styled Components or similar
- Knowledge of AngularJS (we are migrating out of it)
- Some knowledge of AWS
- 20% time - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete one of our Code Challenges and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenges here:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Inga Cesnuleviciute, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
<Job title="Brilliant frontend code monkey" /> Publicis.Sapient NordicsMalmö, SwedenJune 01