Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
HERE Smart Office
The workplace is evolving, from a traditional model where every employee has a desk and people get together in a conference room for a meeting to a model where only part of the workforce is regularly present in the office, some employees work remotely, some others travel a lot.
In this situation, companies are trying to cut their real-estate costs by reducing their real-estate portfolio and optimize existing spaces around the needs and the happiness of their employees.
To serve this necessity, buildings become increasingly smarter. Rooms have sensors to track essential metrics such as occupancy, temperature, air quality, etc. Employees carry mobile devices that can track their location at any given time. All of this generates an incredible amount of data that provides critical insights for cost savings and are a key enabler for building automation.
HERE Smart Office is a new product in the HERE IoT portfolio that makes life at the office great and gives the insights to facility management to make it even better.
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to work in our international, diverse team on the Smart Office app for facility managers.
If you are passionate about innovation, software, eager to learn and work with new game-changing technologies, and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment together with a team of very motivated individuals in HERE's Berlin office, then you are the perfect fit for our team.
As a team member, your responsibilities will include:
* Design and build advanced location-based functionalities
* Work in a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features, with a focus on end-to-end quality
* Create intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces that match our great user experience
* Write unit and acceptance tests to validate robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* Professional experience with any of Vue, Angular, React, Ember
* Experience with responsive design and optimizing web site performance
* Good understanding of browser limitations and platform specific differences
* Experience with automated testing frameworks like Mocha, Sinon, Selenium, Cucumber
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or a proven track record in the relevant domain
Experience with the following will be a bonus:
* Experience with SCM systems like Git and code reviews
* Full-stack web development
* Agile software development
* Experience with CI/CD including Jenkins
What Do We Offer?
* Completive salary & Benefits (including 30 working days of vacation, Flexible working hours and Public transportation subsidy, etc)
* Challenging problems to solve
* Work that makes a difference in the world
* Freedom to decide how to perform your work
* Variety in the types of projects
* Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow