Senior Full Stack Engineer
LoanStreet is a new and ground-breaking platform for originating, trading, and managing loans. LoanStreet not only benefits lenders and their borrowers, but also brings transparency and stability to the lending industry.
We believe that a standardized loan syndication platform will help credit unions and banks diversify their balance sheets, generate more profits, and be more safe and sound. We are determined to transform lending in America.
We are seeking to grow a team of engineers with the vision to build a powerful platform and the talent to do it the right way. Currently, we're a small team of 6 full-time engineers, and as one of the early members you will have a significant voice in both engineering and the company as a whole.
This type of platform is sophisticated with technical requirements spanning a broad variety of disciplines. Interesting challenges will abound with the opportunity to break new ground.
There are already hundreds of millions of dollars flowing across the platform, with billions anticipated. It’s an exciting time to join and we are looking for brilliant people to share that excitement with us!
There is a wide range of needs including frontend development in React, backend development in Python and Django, and DevOps employing Docker and AWS. Your input on product development and roadmap will also be highly sought after. As the team grows, roles will become more specialized as appropriate.
You will also have the opportunity to guide the direction for adopting development methodology, languages, frameworks, and testing tools. In short, if you have a broad range of interests, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Preferably 6 or more years of web development experience
- Place great value in testing and writing readable, maintainable code
- Understand the complexities of developing and maintaining production software
- Strong disposition towards collaboration and communication
- Analytical and skilled at deductive reasoning
- Intellectually curious and willing to voice opinions and support them
- Familiarity or interest in some of the following: Python, Django, React, GraphQL, Typescript, or Flow
- Experience with service-oriented architecture or microservices
- Experience with AWS or Docker
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Senior Software Engineer M3 USA CorporationNew York, NY, USJune 18
New York, NY, USMay 28
Director of Engineering Development Guild DDI, Inc.New York, NY, USMay 24
Senior Front End Developer - React / Redux - (Full Time/Salary) SlingshotHealthNew York, NY, USApril 26