← Back to all jobs
Software Engineer - Frontend
What you'll do
- Implement new features that help users to successfully hare their business, projects and ideas. That’s what they love about us!
- Develop seamless web experiences that are clean, pragmatic, and forward-thinking.
- Work closely with product management, design and other engineering teams to understand needs and improve the customer experience.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
Who you are
- You enjoy and have experience building web applications professionally
- Understanding of basic interface design / UX
- Proven experience with styling applications with HTML, CSS/SASS/SCSS/LESS
Nice to have
- Experience with frontend development tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
- Has experience with end-to-end testing (cucumber, ghost inspector, ...)
- You have experience building and running production systems
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow