Senior Front End Engineer (Remote - USA ONLY)
This job offer is expired
The modern workplace is changing. It seems strange but in a world of connected everything, employees are feeling more disconnected than ever. Want to fix that?
SocialChorus believes everyone matters and our goal is to have every employee informed, supported, and connected to each other and the shared goals of the organization. The intranet and email are broken for organization communications.
How do we fix it? We deliver the right content at the right time to each person. This is what it means to be truly personalized.
Has it worked? Absolutely! Our client list includes household names and is growing daily and now we need your help!
We are currently seeking an Front End Engineer to design and deliver new features/functions for our employee communications platform. The title is front end, but it's a full-stack position in disguise.
We are a distributed team. Yes, we have offices in several cities but we build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want and build something that matters.
- Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, supportable, and scalable applications that work within the overall system architecture
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Knowledge of Backbone and/or React
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies and still able to jump into the API or DB to complete projects
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and passion for building beautiful products people love to use every day
- Understanding of all major browsers and mobile environments
- Proven creative problem solving skills to help build highly usable tools for a growing global workforce
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome. If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us.
This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.