Front End / UI Developer
The R&D offices of NICE in Alkmaar, The Netherlands create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance - in short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover fraud within large, global financial institutions. We do this by developing two solutions:
- First is our Trading Recorder NTR, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP). Financial Compliance regulations mandate that all people involved with financial transactions are recorded which our recorder can handle at the very large volumes of calls involved in day to day trade.
- Second is the Communication Surveillance solution that helps compliance officers search for and automatically detect fraudulent patterns in communication. This is achieved by analyzing communication streams like email, chat, IM, trades and voice (using industry leading technology from Nexidia, part of NICE) at a large scale. You will start working in the Communication Surveillance team on the Supervision project (React & Angular and C#.Net).
Your development background contains experience using build infrastructure, unit testing, making reusable code and working with Microsoft development stack, ideally being able to work with .NET backend code.
What we expect from you:
- 2 years+ front-end development experience
- HTML5/CSS proficiency
- Experience with either React or Angular frameworks
- Curious nature, eager to learn, investing in new tech and methodologies
Bonus points for experience with:
- Back-end development using C#
- Fluency in English is a must, understanding of Dutch will be beneficial
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow