Frontend Developer / Senior Level x2
Frontend Developer / Senior Level x2 - Berlin (urgent)
GoEuro is looking for two Senior Frontend developers, you will have 5 years plus solid commercial development experience, more recently in a senior role.
Key business area:
These roles fit within an exciting and core business area, to include, Monetisation (core business of selling tickets), Acquisition (responsible for every new user) and re-engagement: (to focus on re-engaging with users that have already used our service, inspiring them to come back and making sure that GoEuro becomes their go-to travel service).
This team is growing fast, they are progressive, innovative who believe that the fuel that drives growth consists of fast, data-driven iterations, they are constantly on the lookout for new initiatives that will make more highly engaged. You will be everything software (we love hungry developers), with the ability to inspire team members, mentor junior developers with the desire to keep pushing for excellence and always thinking outside of the box.
Our technology stack is diverse and ever-changing. Examples of the technologies centered around the front end that we currently use and you’ll be working with include (but are by no means limited to):
- ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS and eco-system frameworks
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Key tasks within the team:
- Architecting and building Frontend systems with state-of-the-art technology and libraries that enable us to deliver an unrivaled user experience.
- Running fast iterations and experiments to support our team with data and insights to drive the product forward.
- Working closely together with other teams in order to extend our existing codebases.
- An office in the center of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Very competitive compensation plus (relocation support if required)
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow