Frontend developer - Prioritize patients through technology
This job offer is expired
We, the people at Cross Technology Solutions AB, are looking for a talented frontend software developer to help us realise the next step in healthcare solutions. It's a small step for us, but it's going to be a giant leap for mankind.
We are looking for someone who will participate, cooperate, and sometimes lead, in designing and build the user interfaces of our health care platform LifePod.
We are working with a modern technology stack on the frontend, mainly React, accessing the backend using REST APIs. The frontends, mostly SPAs, are hosted and stored on AWS.
You will together with the rest of the team and our customers, design and realise interactions and UIs for use by patients and medical personnel.
- You are experienced in the art of Software development.
- Experience in designing highly user friendly interfaces using the holy trinity: HTML/CSS/JS, for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Fluent with constructing applications using ReactJS.
- Consume REST APIs like a pro, or even a boss.
- You know how to set up a build process using the tools of your trade (transpiling, bundling, minifying), preferably using NPM, WebPack.
- Experience with version control systems, especially Git, and utilising some kind of branch strategy like GitFlow.
- Knowledgable in software development best practices, concerning coding standards, code review, build processes, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), testing.
- Experience with Amazons Cloud platform.
- Able to speak and write in swedish as well as english.
- Open mind and a drive to learn new skills (which is quite obvious for You, because You are a software developer)
- Passion for software engineering and development. No we don't expect you to eat, breathe and live code 24/7. A genuine interest and a feeling that what you do, code and engineer software, is something that makes you tick, will suffice.
- Experience with other Cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Graphics design, comfortable working with tools like Illustrator etc.
What's currently in our tool chest
- ReactJS, AngularJS, Ionic, WebPack and friends
- Git and GitFlow (on GitLab)
- GitLab CI/CD with GitLab runners
- AWS CLI, S3, CloudFront, Route53, AWS SDK NodeJS
- JetBrains Toolbox, I.e. WebStorm IDE and others