← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Victoria or Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Childhood Friends Games is a humble startup (like, there are two of us) seeking a full-stack developer, who can jump into any role for all tech-related tasks in our social casino games. We’ve been around for 6 years and are looking for a solid member to add to our team.
You prefer working remotely on the beach than in an office space, and are both equally driven and independent. That being said, we prefer someone living in Victoria or Vancouver, BC.
This is a full-time role, with commitments to be on-call should there be any issues that must be addressed immediately.
- Experience with front-end web (HTML/SCSS)
- Experience with React Native and ReactJS
- Experience with MySQL, REDIS
- Experience working as a systems administrator
- Experience working in unix-based environments
- Amazing communication skills
- Familiarity with Facebook SDK, Facebook Canvas
- Experience with AWS: EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, VPC, etc.
- Experience with Facebook's developer platform
- Experience with iOS and Android development
- Unity or Corona SDK
- Flexible work environment (work from home, coffee shop, or the beach), we cannot overstate what a luxury this is :)
- Work on a myriad of different and challenging tasks, both game and infrastructure related (new frameworks, game mechanics, and so on)
- Competitive compensation package
You may also like
Frontend Engineer NomNom Insights
Lead Fullstack Developer Blackbird Studios
Front-End Web Developer Tribe