Sun-seeking JS Developer
This job offer is expired
What you'll be doing
You will script well and are able to work with the most popular frameworks such as Angular, React and Ember.
At times we’ll also ask for your contribution on HTML & CSS, because things do have to look good, right?
Who you are
Agile development methods and your ability and interest to master these are generally considered an essential requirement for this role. Apart from these, micro services and mobile web development experience are considered a very useful additional skill. Another extra asset up your sleeve could be some exposure in test-driven development work.
Above all stand your keen interest, devotion and pride in what you do. We place this at the core of our selection process. Even more than the above mentioned technical requirements. Our experience taught us that with a strong dose of these qualities one can achieve great results and blend faster in our team. If you have enough of it, you are our perfect match!
To thrive in our environment, we think that you should tick the following boxes:
- Independent:We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility/accountability for their own work.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating it! Do you?
- Teamwork:To succeed in this position, you'll work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let's talk about it.
- Last application date: Well hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella
- Please note: we cannot sponsor visa applications, you must already have the right to live and work in Spain.
- Questions: hass.chapman(at)mavrix.es