Full Stack Software Developer
This job offer is expired
As Vandebron IT team we're looking for enthusiastic Full Stack Developer to join us!
Are you a passionate developer who strives for quality and clean code? Are you a quick learner who values your personal development by keeping up-to-date while reading books, tutorials, blogs and joining meetups? Then we are looking for you! Join us if you want to be proud of your work, make an impact and recognize the goal of Vandebron as being in line with your own values.
As a Full Stack Software Developer you will be part of the Web App team (with 5 colleagues).
- You will be involved in the development of our website acquisition flows, marketing applications and customer dashboard but also in our internal web applications according to the needs of the company and your personal skills.
- You will work with latest frontend technologies such as ‘server-side rendering' techniques, to make sure we have the best user experience on mobile and on desktop
- You willl be in direct contact with the business and you will be responsible of collecting requirements and designs and implement the solution.
- Together with the team you follow agile development practices so you will have a daily stand-up, a regular demo and use the retrospective to constantly improve.
- You are proud to release software often, multiple times per week and sometimes even multiple times per day.
What is your profile?
Adequate backend/API experience (pre: Scala).
Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Familiar with Unit testing (for example Jasmine or Mocha)
- You are a passionate developer, a great team player and eager to share knowledge.
Strong background that allows you to design robust and flexible solutions.
You value working software so you write automated tests to prevent regression and you value code refactoring to constantly improve the existing codebase.
You are a results-oriented pro-active person who can achieve task objectives independently.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Angular, Scala, and NodeJS.
- Experience and/or hyper-enthusiastic about React Native (mobile development).
What do we offer?
- A contribution to changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious and inspiring work environment.
- Room for own initiative.
- Growth opportunities.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- Daily fresh lunches and drinks.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam.