Frontend React.js Developer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
#people #progress #power
We are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contracts.
For our growing tech team in Berlin we are now looking for an awesome and energetic
Frontend React.js Developer (m/f).
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. For this we need the best IT talents that value state-of-the-art technologies and love good code. As part of FRIDAY you will actively shape our digital future.
- You rethink insurance user interfaces and thrive for the best possible experience for our customers
- You develop elegant code, that requires research, interactivity, and curiosity
- You work with state-of-the-art React technologies and automate tests to guarantee the quality of solution developed
- You analyze and improve the effectiveness, performance, and scalability of our resources and projects
- You are not afraid to take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them
Your ideal Background and Skillset
- You have a passion and skill required to ship high-quality software and you are a fan of Clean Code, Design Patterns, and TDD
- You have a very deep understanding of HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS
- You think that old economy insurance companies are boring and you want to revolutionize the industry
Variety. You design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions, that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability.
Ownership. You will be accountable for all aspects of your work as you and your team will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications.
Team. You will be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, etc. are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them.
Autonomy. You and your team will work and take ownership of the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance.
What we offer you
- We are a tech startup doing insurance.
- We have no dress code, bureaucracy or political crap.
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do.
Sounds like your kind of job? Then we look forward receiving your application or a link to your online profile. Please send your applications to Lukas (email@example.com) and be sure to include your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Deutsche Niederlassung der Basler
Versicherungen Deutschland GmbH