Senior Front End Developer, React
Our mandate to transform the way banking technology is delivered, by re-imaging the customer experience, to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented and growing, a team of industry leaders driving us forward.
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? We are passionate about transforming the customer experience.
We’re looking to fill our team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.By joining our team, you will make an impact on our customers, the banking industry, and ultimately, the world
As the Senior Front End Developer you will be joining a team that's building out a CMS specific to our new mobile banking application on the cloud. You'll be responsible for developing the front end of the application in React.
Are you the right person for this role?
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have a deep pride in quality craftsmanship, with user centred design, that delights customers
- You are able to pivot and adapt to change
- You spend your free time tinkering with new technologies or building apps on the side
- You want to find a solution to real life problems that will flip the multi-billion dollar financial industry on its head
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have a deep knowledge of HTML / CSS / SASS (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS, CSS3 Transitions / Animations, Semantic HTML).
- You have experience with at least one modern JS framework, preferrable React
- You’ve used modern JS toolsets (ES6, Typescript, Babel, Lerna, Jest, Protractor)
- You’ve built accessible and internationalized web applications before (JAWS, Voiceover, Transifex).
- You stay up to date with industry best practices.
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- We want you to feel comfortable, dress codes don't apply here
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow