Yieldlab AG is the specialist for Premium Programmatic Advertising in the Virtual Minds AG and part of the ProSiebenSat1 Group. With its technology for Yield-optimization and data driven advertising leading european media companies like G+J e|MS, Media Impact, Spiegel Media and SevenOne Media manage their desktop, mobile and video ad inventory in real time. Yieldlab is one of the drivers behind innovative topics like the Addressable TV, the revolutionary solution for TV advertising.
We process 600,000 transactions per second with our platform and reach out to millions of users. From maintenance to design of the high-performance auction logic to processing and evaluation of the generated transaction data we develop everything in-house with a strong focus on quality and scalability.
- Designing and evolving Yiedlab’s self-service web application
- Work closely with the product management team to implement cutting edge UI solutions and greatly improve customer satisfaction
- Drive new features on our core product, evolving our API and backend systems
- Contributing to all aspects of the services and applications under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing and deployment
- Create and share dev best practices and standards
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent education
- At least 3 years of practical experience in object-oriented and MVC based software development
- No fear of Java, groovy and other languages for our JVM-based backend services
- Comfortable working on multiple and complex projects at once
- Commitment to quality, practice test-driven coding, familiarity with test frameworks
- Not afraid to fail, learn and retry with different ideas
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a small team
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An international team with bright and passionate colleagues
- "Startup Spirit" -high flexibility, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to discover and further your strengths
- Security being a part of the ProSiebenSat.1 company group
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg as well as retirement benefits,flexible working hours, fixed budget for conferences and trainings, HVV company ticket, home office, etc.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow