ReactNative Developers for Byron Bay based startup
This job offer is expired
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native for iOS and Android App development
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance
- Strong Experience in working with React Native and Redux
- Extremely detailed in design approach
- Experience with NodeJs, NGINX and Redis a plus
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge in animation libraries and techniques
- Loves a good micro-interaction
- Deep knowledge of the building blocks of the web; HTTP, headers, cookies, caching, etc.
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high-performance FE architecture.
- Well-factored codebases with thorough test coverage.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Experience in an Agile development environment is preferred
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git
If you too believe that technology has a higher mission and you’re on the hunt for an opportunity that enables you to combine your technical knowledge and experience with intrinsic fulfilment while working alongside like-minded individuals then apply now!.
The role is based in Byron Bay and would require relocation if you are applying from outside of the local Byron Bay region.