ReactNative Developers for Byron Bay based startup
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native for iOS and Android App development
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance
- Strong Experience in working with React Native and Redux
- Extremely detailed in design approach
- Experience with NodeJs, NGINX and Redis a plus
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge in animation libraries and techniques
- Loves a good micro-interaction
- Deep knowledge of the building blocks of the web; HTTP, headers, cookies, caching, etc.
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high-performance FE architecture.
- Well-factored codebases with thorough test coverage.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Experience in an Agile development environment is preferred
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git
If you too believe that technology has a higher mission and you’re on the hunt for an opportunity that enables you to combine your technical knowledge and experience with intrinsic fulfilment while working alongside like-minded individuals then apply now!.
The role is based in Byron Bay and would require relocation if you are applying from outside of the local Byron Bay region.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow