Front End Web Developer for Data Driven Web Application
Based out of Salt Lake City UT, TruGolf leads the golf simulation industry in cutting edge software and hardware solutions. TruGolf’s heritage begins with Access Software, creator of the wildly popular Links series of golf games. In addition to building golf ball tracking hardware, TruGolf is the developer of the state-of-the-art E6Golf simulation software.
Here at TruGolf, we pride ourselves on our cutting edge software that is unmatched in realism, golf swing analysis feedback, and ball tracking technology.
TruGolf is looking for talented developers to help us build our next generation simulation game technology and companion web application. Golf skills are not necessary, but if you have a passion for coding, love computer games and/or golf, and want to build something cool, we could use your help!
We are in need of a Front-End Developer to help us create our web application interface from which our userbase can access their stats, rankings, and community in real time. Join us and help us build the future of golf!
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Design Lead to create a consistent user experience between the native and web applications.
- Wireframe and Design UI/UX for web application.
- Write consistent, readable, maintainable, and performant code.
- Coordinate with Native App development team and Design Lead to help guide project scope.
- Thoroughly test web app on multiple browsers and mobile/desktop devices.
- Required Skills
- Ability to create front-end web applications from the ground up.
- Experience using version control software such as git.
- Ability to write unit and e2e tests.
- Build and connect front-end application to restful APIs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Desired Skills and Pluses
- Experience with the language GO.
- Experience building restful APIs.
- Has worked with PostgreSQL or another RDBMS.
- Self-motivated and comfortable owning the development of a large-scale front-end project.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow