Full Stack JS Engineer
This job offer is expired
You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like minded individuals.
- 5+ years of full-stack development, or in a similar role.
- You are experienced with modern JS development practices and frameworks including React / Redux and MobX. You’ve worked on JS projects at scale and feel confident solving complex problems.
- Heavy experience with Python
- Technically, you have an excellent background in data structures, design patterns, and modern programming practices with more than 3 years experience.
- Experience with Node.js
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Experience building and scaling web applications
- You believe in writing thorough unit and integration tests and have at least tried TDD. You like owning the quality of the code you write — QA doesn’t mean throwing it over the wall for someone else to test.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Kuberneties, AWS FarGate, AWS SQS