Lead Software Engineer - React/Node/Go
As a lead engineer, you will play a pivotal role in helping our young, but growing company tackle a diverse set of software challenges. You will be responsible for helping lead a team of engineers, contributing code, and collaborating with our customers as we execute on consulting projects and build features for our in-house products.
As a Mesh Team Lead Engineer, you will:
- Manage a team of software engineers in the design, implementation, and execution of a variety of projects.
- Own the scheduling and sequencing for multiple software projects.
- Architect, design, and build and beautiful software that is performant and robust.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Collaborate with our customers, take ownership of timelines/deliverables, and drive the successful execution of consulting projects.
- Use React, Webpack, Redux, and ES2016 to build our frontend products.
- Utilize AWS, Node, Go, and Docker to build and scale our backend services.
- Competitive pay with full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity to work on a vast array of technology products
- Challenging environment where your skillset will be pushed to the limits.
- Work with a incredibly smart and driven team.
- Awesome company outings and friday happy hour is standard.
- Great location in the heart of Fremont, surrounded by an up and coming neighborhood.
- Started by two YC Alumni who are determined to drive the company towards success.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow