Senior Front End Developer - Global Conversion Team
What you'll be working on
Your job will be to hide away all the complexity and build beautifully simple experiences that guide our users through TransferWise. You’ll help to create clear and helpful interfaces, whilst keeping consistency, maintainability, performance, and, most importantly, the underlying problems, in mind.
In the Global Conversion team, you’ll be working on the core flow of TransferWise, guiding our customers from the landing page to the end of a successful transfer. You’ll be improving the product that got us the first 1 million customers, and help us get to 10 million, 100 million, and so forth.
We’re open to ideas and technologies - in our codebase, you’ll find Angular 1.5 (sorry), React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Jest and so forth.
- You know how to write semantic, accessible HTML
- You know how to create inclusive, maintainable CSS
- You feel comfortable with modern front-end frameworks and tools, such as React, Redux, and Webpack
- You have a proven track record of writing performant code
- You consider tests a must
- Your code reads like well-written prose
- You have a customer-first approach to product development
- You understand how to test your assumptions
- You thrive on getting things done
- You aren’t afraid of failing
- You have a strong sense of good UX and design
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow