React JS Developer
Dallas, TX, USA
Our website isn't quite finished yet. Don't judge us too hard if you click the link above and don't see anything :)
Responsibilities (Boring Stuff)
- Lead design and development for all application interfaces using React/Redux and related technologies
- Work closely with stakeholders to create excellent user experiences
- Produce proof-of-concept applets for testing
- Create automated tests for all applications created
- Analyze site/page speed to provide performance insights and enhancements
- Research and test up and coming technologies
Qualifications (More Boring Stuff)
- 3+ years experience working with ReactJS
- Experience with a precompiled css framework
- Extensive understanding of HTML
- Extensive knowledge of HTTP requests/REST APIs
- Experience developing effective and efficient automated tests
- Ability to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment
What we do (Sorta Fun)
Tiverix produces a specialized software unique to its industry and has presented itself as a front runner for up and coming market shifts.
What you'll get (Fun Stuff)
We're a laid back company with a hunger for creating the best product possible. Flexible scheduling that isn't worried about every single minute that get's put in. You'll get a sizable budget for whatever device fits your fancy to work on. Laid back environment and dress code.
How to apply
Shoot me over a resume at email@example.com (Bonus points if it's a portfolio/webpage type of thing)
Send me over some code you may have, if you don't have any don't worry, we'll give you the chance to show us your skills.