Full Stack .Net Developer
New York, NY, USA
Rockstar Games is seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to join our online development team in NYC. With the rapid growth of Grand Theft Auto Online, and other long-term Social Club plans, the successful candidate will be working on bleeding edge technology with an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player and have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about games, eager for new challenges, and ready to continue our legacy of creating the greatest games in the world.
- We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
- We create online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, and more.
- We improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- We build services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
- We create companion apps to our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web.
This position will be responsible for:
- Integrating front-end applications with ASP.NET MVC and WebApi (C#).
- Web performance optimization.
- Collaboration with other Rockstar technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- Expert in C#.
- Solid experience with T-SQL.
- Experience with source control, preferably Perforce.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Application of software development best practices.
- Knowledge and application of web security best practices.
- Passion for games (especially Rockstar Games titles).
- Prior experience with Redis, MongoDb, RabbitMQ and automated testing.
- Experience authoring for mobile devices.
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
- Exposure to Elasticsearch and Python desirable.