Senior Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
Tatari is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team in San Francisco (no remote, no exceptions). In this role, you’ll work closely with the design team to shape the dashboard we provide to our clients. Data’s only as good as the tools you use to look at it, so we care deeply about UX and strive to create the best looking dashboards on the web using cutting edge tech. Our developers and designers are veterans of data and visualization startups, and love to push the envelope on data display; you’ll be in good company.
About Tatari: Tatari turns TV advertising into a digital-like experience. Using data and advanced analytics, we know how to measure TV ads and turn campaigns profitable for our clients. Some people say we “moneyball” TV advertising; they’re right, and we make good money along the way — in fact, we've been profitable from day one!
We are a team of whip-smart individuals, most of whom were founders or leaders at other successful companies (Shazam, TrueCar, Crunchyroll, Vizify, and others). We enjoy socializing with each other (i.e. occasional beer-tasting lunches) and we highly value work-life balance. Most importantly, if you need intellectual stimulation, Tatari is the right place for you.
- Write clean, concise frontend code in Typescript+React
- Architect the frontend for fast, simple, and correct development
- Take the reigns with laying out best practices for our frontend (we love automated tests)
- Go toe-to-toe in product meetings; take pride in the things you build
- 6+ years experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years working on frontend projects
- Demonstrated independent design chops (show us some example!)
- Keen sense of UX
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- React (+Redux)
Tatari pays competitive salaries, and you will be eligible for all Tatari benefits and perks (including full healthcare coverage plus equity, 401K, FSA, Commuter, partial cellphone reimbursement, etc.).