This job offer is expired
Senior Front End Developer
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have over 5 million users.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer with a background taking responsibility for delivery in a product focused and agile environment.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
We want someone to come and join our cross skill set, close knit Agile factions working on creating responsive websites that plug into an open source (Angular2/React/Java/PostgreSQL) stack. This person will love working in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful web and mobile products.
What we would love you to have...
- Understand how much we value our user’s product experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Ideally have had experience either leading a team or directly managing people
- Understand the build and pipeline process
- Opinions on what technologies we should be using, we always want to hear new ideas .
Our offices are in Vauxhall, 2mins from the station and near the river. The offices are brand new and dog friendly. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities.
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit……and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer and boxing classes, plus we play football every week
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick.
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, roof terrace and we are building courtyard with BBQ!