Sr. Software Engineer- Front End (Node.js/React)
This job offer is expired
As a full stack engineer on the Programmable Voice team at Twilio, you will be responsible for creating compelling web experiences.
About the job:
User experience engineers at Twilio are responsible for creating compelling experiences for developers and operators alike. As such, you will be responsible for usability considerations as well as implementation of modern Web experiences available through our Console. The experiences you build will be relied upon by Twilio’s largest customers on a daily basis, and you will continually expand and refine the experience to meet customers changing needs.
- At Twilio, product roadmaps are a team sport so you will work directly with Product and Engineering Management to define, architect, and build experiences. Engineers own production services end-to-end, so you will be deploying multiple times a week as part of an Agile process.
- Lead new projects from concept through launch. Collaborate with Product Managers to produce wireframe mock-up’s with tools such as Balsamiq. Then lead usability workshops to refine workflows, get buy in, and progress to implementation.
- Ensure proper instrumentation to track user behavior as well as produce automated tests using tools such as selenium.
- Influence cross team initiatives and mentor junior engineers.
- Expert level experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js.
- Experience with REST API design and services development on at least one of the following stacks - Node.js, PHP or Python.
- 3+ years building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems.
- Experience with large systems and complex code bases as well as source code control systems such a Github.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner.
Similar job offers in your area
Sr. Software Engineer (Front End) PlayStationSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 18
Full Stack Software Engineer -- Revolutionary E-Commerce Brandless, IncSan Francisco, CA, USJuly 03
Principal UI Engineer with Tenable Tenable, Inc.San Francisco, CA, USJune 29
UI Engineer RippleSan Francisco, CA, USJune 27
San Francisco, CA, USJune 15