Lead Engineer - Frontend
BitBridge is the first exchange platform to provide the performance, security, and compliance required by professional traders and institutional investors. The team hails from the HFT world and is fed up with the state of blockchain exchanges—existing exchanges are sluggish, unreliable, and horribly designed. Our team has spent their careers building some of the fastest software and custom hardware ever to touch any market. BitBridge can match consistently at hundreds of thousands of orders per second, enabling market makers to provide meaningful liquidity simultaneously across many products. We take performance, reliability, and security seriously and now we're building a real crypto exchange platform to fintech standards. Join us.
Being a Lead Frontend Engineer @ BitBridge
You'll direct and shape the build out of our web trading platform. The product features streaming real-time data and complex components with non-trivial context dependencies. This is an opportunity to build an experience both beautiful and performant.
As a founding member of the front end team:
- You'll work directly with the CTO and CEO with continued opportunities to tell us "we're doing it wrong and here is how we do better."
- Build upon a fully modernized IaC platform, designed to ship code often and to scale to millions of users.
- Establish a team and lead the frontend effort, making a lasting impact upon the product.
- Translating designs and business requirements into high quality code
- Architecting reusable UI components for the web in ReactJS.
- Collaborating with both the design, backend, and business teams to bring ideas to market.
- Aiding in the construction of accompanying CI and testing frameworks to help us keep shipping.
- Deep understanding of reactive programming
- Ability to write clean, well-tested code
- You've built and shipped a modern, component-based UI framework
- React / Redux / Immutable / D3 / SCSS
Why Join Us
- We are dedicated to building a no-bullshit culture.
- You will be part of a highly technical team.
- We offer a bonus model competitive with the high finance world, not just the typical startup equity lottery tickets (but we've got those, too).
- We’re making something the market is demanding and that will get utilized to move millions of dollars.
We provide platinum medical and dental coverage, offer competitive salaries, and supply all the tools you need or want to get your job done. We support new families, believe in extended vacations, and understand the flexibility that life requires.
BitBridge values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, location, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow