Front-end Developer (SD)
This job offer is expired
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to build out and maintain our website, based on our designs. And to build GUI's for our desktop applications.
We are a cyber security company with a lot of upcoming projects. Our website is multi-lingual and is updated about once per week, so this would be about 30% of your time. Our desktop applications are just getting started, so building the GUI for them would be the remaining 70% of your time.
Join the Swarm
We're developing innovative solutions to age-old information security problems - and we need your help.
At it's core, PolySwarm is market design enabled by smart contracts. We're (literally) programming a market that will produce crowdsourced threat intelligence (malware detection today, more tomorrow).
No one has done this before. We'll get things wrong - that's okay! With your help, we'll get fewer things wrong, identify mistakes earlier and improve processes to prevent future missteps.
You're in on the ground floor - you'll have a say in what we do and how we do it. By joining Swarm Technologies, you'll be joining a dynamic team on the bleeding edge of information (computer) security and blockchain - answering questions few have thought to ask.
If you are:
- familiar with Docker
- experienced at developing/managing a multiple language website
- experienced at developing application GUI's
...then we are interested in you. The Ideal Candidate Is...
- independently motivated & self-directing
- introspective: able to identify weak spots / problem areas our existing processes or code and suggest / implement solutions
- interested in creating an enjoyable user experience
- interested in web development and application GUI development
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited* paid vacation days
- Travel (if you like). We have offices in San Diego, Puerto Rico and Tokyo and we often find ourselves travelling elsewhere. If travel interests you, we can scratch that itch.
- Flexible work hours - outside of scheduled meetings, we don't care *when* you work, we care about your output.
- Powerful servers, laptops, desktops - whatever you need to be most productive!
*Within reason! We avoid arbitrary numbers for vacation allotments. Take what you need, don't abuse it. As a start-up, we may ask that you avoid vacation for crunch times.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.