Mobile Developer - React Native
This job offer is expired
Zego is seeking a talented and experienced mobile developer with experience developing cross-platform applications using React Native to join downtown Kansas City team. We are a dynamic, VC-backed startup that is looking for people who are excited about home automation and changing the way residents interact with their apartments.
Zego is a SaaS platform for property managers and owners that integrates with existing smart home devices to create 'smart' apartments and properties. We provide residents with an amazing smart home experience, allowing them to control multiple devices from our mobile app, while also providing property managers a tool to help better manage and operate their properties.
You can check out our website to get an overview of what features we currently support as well as a better overall idea of what we are all about.
What We Are Looking For
You have developed several mobile applications on both Android and iOS, and have at least some experience developing apps with cross-platform functionality using React-native and some sort of state management library such as Redux or Flux. Ideally you'd also have some experience with other aspects of front-end development, such as CSS/SCSS, HTML, and all the related build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc).
- Ability to spec, build, test, and assist in deployment of all committed code.
- Ability to ensure that deployment to app store/production environment is efficient and automated using tools such as Fastlane, CircleCI, etc.
- Work within current Agile team structure and project management framework.
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, specifically in relation to mobile devices.
- Build, maintain, and support our mobile application using React-native + Redux with ES6 syntax.
- Work in an agile environment with other developers and our UX/Design team to design, prototype, and build new applications and features.
- Partner with our platform engineering team to design and plan how frontend apps will consume data from our core platform APIs.
- Write well-tested, highly-supportable, performant code.
- Prior experience with React-native + Redux (or another Flux-like state management library) is a must.
- Must be able to work closely with Head of Product and UX lead to follow predefined user stories and wireframes.
- Experience with Phoenix web apps is major plus.
- This is not a junior-level developer position. You’re experienced, proficient, and well-read in applicable technologies.
- Proficiency with REST APIs.