← Back to all jobs
Senior Front End E-Commerce Developer
This job offer is expired
GenealogyBank is seeking asenior front end developer to join our team. You will have demonstratedexperience with website functionality and e-commerce systems.
You will have effective, crossfunctional communication skills as you work in conjunction with designers,back-end developers and marketing team to execute effectively.
Thisis an exciting opportunity for you to play a major role in taking one of thelargest websites for family history research to the next level of success.We’re looking for a candidate who shares our enthusiasm for developing anamazing product and enjoys teamwork.
- Performance optimization work including: profiling, time to first byte, browser memory usage, decreasing the overall load time of applications and hitting first meaningful paint.
- Expertise in the latest front-end technologies (i.e., HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc.), as well as website development process and CMS publishing (Wordpress, Drupal etc.)
- Serve as the resident expert for all consumer marketing front-end development and e-commerce related questions and issues.
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, transactional and ecommerce platforms, CRM and ESP to develop, implement and oversee marketing technology stack.
- Drive all aspects of the development and implementation of SEO plans and campaigns.
- Oversee written code, manage and ensure ongoing training of front end developer to create, design, update, and modify web applications.
- Serve as a liaison with the development and marketing teams to design and implement new and on-going functionality of site to acquire new leads and subscribers.
- 5+ years of industry experience in a transactional environment
- Strong foundation in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as Git, GitHub, etc.
- Deep knowledge of eCommerce systems including shopping carts, CRM and ESP
- Experience in creating Single Page Application using Angular.js 2 or React.js. Familiar with using Bootstrap for responsive design
- Certification in and strong knowledge of Google Analytics in addition to rank tracking tools (Linkdex, SEMrush, Conductor, Moz, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of SEO tactics across large scale campaigns
- Solid experience with IOS mobile applications and design
- An interest in genealogy always helps!
Become a key member of our highly motivated teamand share in our continued success. This position can be remote, or based inour Naples, FL, Keene, NH or Chester, VT offices.
You may also like
Front End Developer [Remote] Bitfinex
Senior full-stack software engineer - JS + Ruby Sticker Mule
Frontend Engineer - React, Redux NomNom Insights