Front End Developer (React) - Let's get FinTechnical!
This job offer is expired
MarketInvoice.com is our store front for SMEs and Investors. You'll take the reigns of a modern app developed with best practice. Work alongside the wider engineering team to build features and fix bugs in an agile environment.
You’ll be responsible for designing and developing all the customer facing aspects of our product. The role also involves taking responsibility for the website infrastructure as well, building and deploying it to production. You will be using React (and some Angular) and there are opportunities to venture into server side work if desired.
- Build usable and beautiful web pages and new features for our product, in line with our roadmap
- Lead by example in driving the best practices and excellence in front end development
- Create neat and reusable code, optimised for performance
- Work closely with the Engineering team to help shape and deliver development cycles
- Work closely with the senior team members, ensuring consistency in technical solutions
- Help enforce agreed software quality standards through peer reviews and team retrospectives
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders from across the company
- Assist in driving the implementation of good software design and development
- Knowledge of latest web stacks such as React, Angular, Node.js
- You have a natural sense for design and good UX
- You're passionate about achieving great results
- You're experienced in creating automated workflows and continuous Integration processes (TeamCity, Jenkins, TravisCI, CodeShip)
- You're always learning - show us your projects and github profile
- You're experienced and comfortable with Continuous Integration processes
- Required: React (Redux), Node (Express), TDD (jest)
- Desirable: Angular 1, C#/.NET, Next.js