React JS Developer
Awesome position for a React JS Developer based in Glasgow with a top team and cutting edge projects within FinTech.
The successful candidate will have some experience of the following:
Languages & Frameworks
SOLID, Agile (Scrum), Kanban, Unit testing, TDD, Database Design, NoSQL, Design Patterns, CQRS, Multi-Threading, Continuous integration, Source Control.
SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Postgres.
Visual Studio, Resharper, Linqpad, SQL Server management studio, TFS, Team City, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio Online.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering happy customers, a team player, have excellent communication skills, have worked with developers and have a proven track record of “spinning plates” in an agile project.
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative mobile/IoT/healthcare/AR/VR projects.
- A relaxed/informal/zany environment
- A learning environment – we like to learn, and build it into the working week. We don’t do formal training courses but we expect everybody to participate in upskilling/rounding out others
- Innovation – our aspiration is to launch startups and incubate them around Waracle – share out commercial/software product/agile/product strategy experience we’ve got. We’re already doing this and we’ve got more ideas on the go!
Our benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Get in touch to chat more about this role.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
React JS Developer WaracleGlasgow, United KingdomMay 30