← Back to all jobs
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Mobile) (f/m)
- Set up processes and structures for unit, integration and acceptance tests.
- You will be in charge of overseeing and managing our complete test and quality assurance architecture.
- Help to make the most solid and user-friendly mobile apps and website in the industry.
- Verify that new software features meet the specifications.
- Work with our designers, product managers and developers to flesh out regular use cases, edge cases and probable points of failure.
- 5+ years experience in tech (QA or development)
- Understands essential purpose and functions of the many parts that make up an application (DB operations, server side operations, API level, HTTP standards) and knows how to test all of them
- Great knowledge of current Software Design and Development trends, principles, and practises (Agile, RESTful design, MVC syntax, etc)
- Great knowledge of testing practises and principles, particularly TDD to fit nicely into our continuous deployment philosophy
- Good understanding of DevOps, the deployment pipeline (Jenkins 2.0, Travis.CI, Ansible, etc) and comfortable learning new tools and procedures where necessary
- Good knowledge of Git VCS
- Proven automation experience with multiple parts of an application
- BE, FE, and/or API
- A range of scripting languages and frameworks (Web Driver 2.0, PyRest Test, Nightwatch, Calabash, Gherkin/Cucumber, Python's Robot framework, etc)
- Bonus tools/skillsets: SCRUM, Jira, Ansible, Geolocation services
More than a job:
Blacklane was founded to create a place where its employees would thrive. This is a deep part of our culture, and it shows Life at Blacklane really is more than just a job.
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Choice of hardware/OS/IDE.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- We’re using modern, front-end tech (React, Redux, WebPack, Jest, MobX).
- We’re using modern, backend-end tech (Ruby, Rust, Elixir, Go).
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Work with developers who share your passion for clean, well-written code.
- We agile development (Kanban, Scrum).
- Be a part of a vibrant team that is transforming our workplace.
- Belong to a company that helps you develop your professional skills.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails on Friday. Cool parties!
- Relocating? We will support your relocation and other administrative issues.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Frontend React.js Developer (m/f) FRI:DAY Deutsche Niederlassung der Basler Versicherungen Luxemburg A.G.Berlin, GermanyMay 24
Fullstack Software Engineer BabbelBerlin, GermanyMay 15
Berlin, GermanyApril 22