UI Senior Technical lead
Arrowsight is looking for a UI Senior Technical lead. You will be creating and maintaining web pages and visualizations for our internal and external customers. We have legacy code that we want to modernize so it’s an opportunity to create new designs and workflows while using the latest technology you desire to use. You will also design and implement brand new pages and visualizations to give our customers more value and insight.
- Reporting to the Web Software Manager, serve as technical lead of UI team.
- Assist in making design decisions and guide UI team technically to implement designs.
- Evaluate current implementations and enhance using new methodologies. Also will maintain legacy UI code (we are in the midst of migrating legacy pages to newer technology).
- Implement clever solutions to business problems
- Work closely with other teams and interface with our operations team.
- Write clean and well documented code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Working with XML/JSON web services consuming data and posting data
- 1+ years experience in a technical lead position desirable
- Ability to be objective when evaluating frameworks and ability to convey designs to the team (ie UML)
- Experience with performance and unit testing (especially UI code)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a team environment to meet short deadlines
- Strong debugging skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- C#/ASP .NET MVC (or related frameworks)
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of distributed data frameworks (ie Redis, CouchDB)
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow