Senior Software Engineer, Growth
This job offer is expired
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.About the Role:InVision is looking for a versatile Growth Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a Generalistengineer with solid React and/or AngularJS experience combined with a passion for growing products through engineering in all points of the funnel. You will help drive product improvements leading to growth that expands beyond simple growth hacking. This is a unique opportunity to make a large impact on our roadmap through data driven exploration and science. Our mission is to grow our products by developing features and implementing experiments with a direct impact to the business.Responsibilities:
- Analyzing, building and shipping new growth features
- A/B testing to ensure we are continually adding value to our users
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with the rest of the team to present results and make the product more user centric
- Develop and optimize our viral loop
- Work on a lean startup process
- Your work will touch all the AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral -Revenue)
- The growth team operates like a mini-startup-- you will transition between front-end styling to client-side and server-side logic, write unit and functional tests, and verify before deploying.
- You’ve achieved a strong proficiency in React and/or AngularJS plus HTML, CSS and SQL knowledge
- You’re a Generalist with experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications from end-to-end
- You have experience running A/B Tests to optimize
- You’re passionate about data analytics, metrics and statistics
- You have an innate interest in learning about customer’s behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- You have sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics and user interface
- You like being performance and results-oriented
- You’ve achieved excellence in experimentation and pursuit of growth
- Professional experience in back-end technologies such as: Golang, Node.js, Java, Ruby, Python, PHP
- Previous experience working on a Growth Team
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience with growth tools such as Optimizely, Amplitude, Braze (previously AppBoy) etc.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.